|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Titu Maiorescu
RePEc:edi:feutmro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marilena CIOBANASU & Iustin PRIESCU & Anca Mirela POSTOLE & Elena Mihaela ILIESCU, "undated". "Tax Avoidance For Resident Business By Establishing Offshore Companies," Proceedings of the Fifth "Administration and Public Management" International Conference: "Public Institutions' Capacity to Implement the Administrative Reform Process", Bucharest, June 23-24, 2009 23, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania.
- Postole Mirela Anca & Gherghina Rodica & Ciobanasu Marilena, 2010. "Risks Related to Public Debt Management," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1798-1802, May.
- Elena-Mihaela ILIESCU & Marilena CIOBANASU, 2010. "Country Risk – Barrier or Key Factor of Globalization," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(3(11)), pages 175-182.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Elena-Mihaela ILIESCU & Marilena CIOBANASU, 2010.
"Country Risk – Barrier or Key Factor of Globalization,"
Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(3(11)), pages 175-182.
- R?zvan C?t?lin DOBREA & Felicia Alina DINU, 2014. "A Build-Up Algorithm For Sustainable Discount Rates Projections," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 1181-1191, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marilena Ciobanasu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.