International Trade And Its Effects On Economic Performance In China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greeven, M.J., 2004. "The evolution of high-technology in China after 1978: Towards technological entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-092-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2006.
"R&D and productivity: Estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous,"
1246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Estimating Production Functions when Productivity is Endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 6636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2007. "R&D and productivity : estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078652, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- anonymous, 1980. "Reserve Bank annual report," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 43, december.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2001. "Knowledge Spillovers at the World's Technology Frontier," CEPR Discussion Papers 2815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- anonymous, 1980. "Public debt policy and open market operations," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 43, january/f.
- Fernando Garcia & Jorge Oliveira Pires, 2004.
"Productivity of Nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
292, Econometric Society.
- Pires, Jorge Oliveira & Garcia, Fernando, 2004. "Productivity of nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition," Textos para discussão 143, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Gemini, 1977. "Peking Revises Economic Policies," China Report, , vol. 13(2), pages 14-18, March.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Ratio Working Papers
98, The Ratio Institute.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2133, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Unknown, 1980. "UFW Contract: H. H. Maulhardt Packing Company," United Farm Workers (UFW) Contracts 236463, University of California, Davis, Changing Face.
- Blandy R., 1980. "Soft science: on thinking about population," ILO Working Papers 992044513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Joseph Y.S. Cheng, 1977. "Sino-Japanese Relations in Ikeda's Premiership," China Report, , vol. 13(2), pages 44-60, March.
- anonymous, 1980. "Studies in labor markets and utility pricing," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 5-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Sakyi & José Villaverde & Adolfo Maza & Isaac Bonuedi, 2017. "The Effects of Trade and Trade Facilitation on Economic Growth in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 29(2), pages 350-361, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; economic growth; efficiency; stochastic frontier; panel data; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ceprxx:v:01:y:2012:i:02:n:s1793969012500094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/cepr/cepr.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.