The evolution of high-technology in China after 1978: Towards technological entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veronique A.J.M. Schutjens & Egbert Wever, 2000. "Determinants of new firm success," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(2), pages 135-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:01:y:2012:i:02:n:s1793969012500094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Sova, Anamaria & Sova, Robert, 2015.
"Trade flows and trade specialisation: The case of China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 261-273.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2015. "Trade Flows and Trade Specialisation: The Case of China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1453, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2016. "Trade flows and trade specialisation: the case of China," NCID Working Papers 03/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2015. "Trade Flows and Trade Specialisation: The Case of China," CESifo Working Paper Series 5217, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; entrepreneurship; evolution; high-technology; networks; technological and institutional change;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:1785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .