Probabilistic Risk Analysis and Terrorism Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Ana Mauleon & Vincent J. Vannetelbosch, 2004.
"Fuzzy play, matching devices and coordination failures,"
International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(4), pages 519-531, August.
- Jean-Jacques HERINGS & Ana MAULEON & Vincent J. VANNETELBOSCH, 2000. "Fuzzy Play, Matching Devices and Coordination Failures," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2001029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & MAULEON , Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 2003. "Fuzzy play, matching devices and coordination failures," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1717, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P.Jean-Jacques Herings & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2002. "Fuzzy Play, Matching Devices and Coordination Faulures," Game Theory and Information 0205003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Mauleon, A. & Vannetelbosch, V., 2001. "Fuzzy play, matching devices and coordination failures," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Other publications TiSEM 04f265e0-8043-4d4f-bf27-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- William L. McGill & Bilal M. Ayyub & Mark Kaminskiy, 2007. "Risk Analysis for Critical Asset Protection," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(5), pages 1265-1281, October.
- H. Rosoff & D. Von Winterfeldt, 2007. "A Risk and Economic Analysis of Dirty Bomb Attacks on the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(3), pages 533-546, June.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1967. "Games with Incomplete Information Played by "Bayesian" Players, I-III Part I. The Basic Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 159-182, November.
- Charles H. Anderton & John R. Carter, 2006. "Applying Intermediate Microeconomics to Terrorism," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 442-458, October.
- Kjell Hausken & Vicki M. Bier & Jun Zhuang, 2009. "Defending Against Terrorism, Natural Disaster, and All Hazards," International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, in: Vicki M. M. Bier & M. Naceur Azaiez (ed.), Game Theoretic Risk Analysis of Security Threats, chapter 4, pages 65-97, Springer.
- Robert J. Aumann, 1995. "Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011476.
- Detlof von Winterfeldt & Terrence M. O'Sullivan, 2006. "Should We Protect Commercial Airplanes Against Surface-to-Air Missile Attacks by Terrorists?," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 63-75, June.
- Steven Plaut, 2004. "Misplaced Applications of Economic Theory to the Middle East," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 118(1_2), pages 11-24, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Misha Gavrilovich & Victoria Kreps, 2018. "Games with Symmetric Incomplete Information and Asymmetric Computational Resources," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2018.
"Bayesian game theorists and non-Bayesian players,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 1420-1454, November.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2017. "Bayesian Game Theorists and Non-Bayesian Players," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Jul 2018.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2018. "Bayesian Game Theorists and Non-Bayesian Players," Post-Print halshs-01941773, HAL.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2018. "Bayesian Game Theorists and non-Bayesian Players," Working Papers halshs-01633126, HAL.
- Abdollah Shafieezadeh & Eun J. Cha & Bruce R. Ellingwood, 2015. "A Decision Framework for Managing Risk to Airports from Terrorist Attack," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 35(2), pages 292-306, February.
- Jason R. W. Merrick & Laura A. McLay, 2010. "Is Screening Cargo Containers for Smuggled Nuclear Threats Worthwhile?," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 155-171, June.
- Insua, Insua Rios & Rios, Jesus & Banks, David, 2009. "Adversarial Risk Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 841-854.
- Wang, Jia & Ni, Shunjiang & Shen, Shifei & Li, Shuying, 2019. "Empirical study of crowd dynamic in public gathering places during a terrorist attack event," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 523(C), pages 1-9.
- Niyazi Onur Bakır, 2008. "A Decision Tree Model for Evaluating Countermeasures to Secure Cargo at United States Southwestern Ports of Entry," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 230-248, December.
- David Rios Insua & David Banks & Jesus Rios, 2016. "Modeling Opponents in Adversarial Risk Analysis," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 36(4), pages 742-755, April.
- Christoph Werner & Tim Bedford & John Quigley, 2018. "Sequential Refined Partitioning for Probabilistic Dependence Assessment," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(12), pages 2683-2702, December.
- Robin L. Dillon & Genevieve Lester & Richard S. John & Catherine H. Tinsley, 2012. "Differentiating Conflicts in Beliefs Versus Value Tradeoffs in the Domestic Intelligence Policy Debate," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 32(4), pages 713-728, April.
- Louis Anthony (Tony) Cox, Jr, 2008. "Some Limitations of “Risk = Threat × Vulnerability × Consequence” for Risk Analysis of Terrorist Attacks," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(6), pages 1749-1761, December.
- Abdolmajid Yolmeh & Melike Baykal-Gürsoy, 2019. "Two-Stage Invest–Defend Game: Balancing Strategic and Operational Decisions," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 46-66, March.
- Michael Greenberg, 2011. "Risk analysis and port security: some contextual observations and considerations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 187(1), pages 121-136, July.
- Nikoofal, Mohammad E. & Zhuang, Jun, 2015. "On the value of exposure and secrecy of defense system: First-mover advantage vs. robustness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 320-330.
- Sugaya, Takuo & Yamamoto, Yuichi, 0. "Common learning and cooperation in repeated games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Bier, Vicki & Gutfraind, Alexander, 2019. "Risk analysis beyond vulnerability and resilience – characterizing the defensibility of critical systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(2), pages 626-636.
- Estévez-Fernández, Arantza, 2012.
"A game theoretical approach to sharing penalties and rewards in projects,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 647-657.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A., 2008. "A Game Theoretical Approach to Sharing Penalties and Rewards in Projects," Discussion Paper 2008-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arantza Estévez-Fernández, 2009. "A Game Theoretical Approach to Sharing Penalties and Rewards in Projects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-090/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mehmet S. Ismail, 2018. "The strategy of conflict and cooperation," Papers 1808.06750, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Jonathan Libgober, 2021. "Hypothetical Beliefs Identify Information," Papers 2105.07097, arXiv.org.
- Andrés Perea & Elias Tsakas, 2019. "Limited focus in dynamic games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 48(2), pages 571-607, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:riskan:v:30:y:2010:i:4:p:575-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1539-6924 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1539-6924 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.