Entry and competition in generic biologics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Z. John Lu & William S. Comanor, 1998. "Strategic Pricing Of New Pharmaceuticals," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 108-118, February.
- Richard G. Frank & David S. Salkever, 1997. "Generic Entry and the Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, March.
- Bhattacharya, Jayanta & Vogt, William B, 2003. "A Simple Model of Pharmaceutical Price Dynamics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 599-626, October.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Reiss, Peter C, 1991. "Entry and Competition in Concentrated Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 977-1009, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María-Isabel Farfan-Portet & Sophie Gerkens & Isabelle Lepage-Nefkens & Irmgard Vinck & Frank Hulstaert, 2014. "Are biosimilars the next tool to guarantee cost-containment for pharmaceutical expenditures?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(3), pages 223-228, April.
- François Bocquet & Anaïs Loubière & Isabelle Fusier & Anne-Laure Cordonnier & Pascal Paubel, 2016. "Competition Between Biosimilars and Patented Biologics: Learning from European and Japanese Experience," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(11), pages 1173-1186, November.
- Arcidiacono, Peter & Ellickson, Paul B. & Landry, Peter & Ridley, David B., 2013. "Pharmaceutical followers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 538-553.
- Bruce Rasmussen, 2010. "Innovation and Commercialisation in the Biopharmaceutical Industry," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13680, April.
- Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz & Adrian Towse & Mikel Berdud, 2016. "Biosimilars: How Can Payers Get Long-Term Savings?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 609-616, June.
- Trusheim Mark R. & Aitken Murray L. & Berndt Ernst R., 2010. "Characterizing Markets for Biopharmaceutical Innovations: Do Biologics Differ from Small Molecules?," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-45, July.
- François Bocquet & Pascal Paubel & Isabelle Fusier & Anne-Laure Cordonnier & Claude Pen & Martine Sinègre, 2014. "Biosimilar Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Uptakes in the EU-5 Markets: A Descriptive Analysis," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 315-326, June.
- Mark Trusheim & Murray L. Aitken & Ernst R. Berndt, 2010. "Characterizing Markets for Biopharmaceutical Innovations: Do Biologics Differ from Small Molecules?," NBER Working Papers 16014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:28:y:2007:i:4-5:p:439-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .