Alternative routes to teaching: The impacts of Teach for America on student achievement and other outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven Glazerman & Daniel Mayer & Paul Decker, "undated". "Alternative Routes to Teaching: The Impacts of Teach For America on Student Achievement and Other Outcomes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0eae07a7e88b43759856043ce, Mathematica Policy Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul T. Decker & Daniel P. Mayer & Steven Glazerman, "undated". "The Effects of Teach For America on Students: Findings from a National Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c8b5eb6d499c465c86a96bee4, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013.
"The effect of Teach for America on the distribution of student achievement in primary school: Evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 113-125.
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "The Effect of Teach for America on the Distribution of Student Achievement in Primary School: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dan Goldhaber & Cyrus Grout & Nick Huntington-Klein, 2017. "Screen Twice, Cut Once: Assessing the Predictive Validity of Applicant Selection Tools," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 12(2), pages 197-223, Spring.
- Hinrichs, Peter, 2014. "What Kind of Teachers Are Schools Looking For? Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Working Paper 1436, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jonathan M.V. Davis, 2017. "The Short and Long Run Impacts of Centralized Clearinghouses: Evidence from Matching Teach For America Teachers to Schools," 2017 Papers pda791, Job Market Papers.
- Lisa Dragoset & Jaime Thomas & Mariesa Herrmann & John Deke & Susanne James-Burdumy & Cheryl Graczewski & Andrea Boyle & Courtney Tanenbaum & Jessica Giffin & Rachel Upton, "undated". "Race to the Top: Implementation and Relationship to Student Outcomes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4169441544e144b08777d967e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Helen F. Ladd & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2010.
"Teacher Credentials and Student Achievement in High School: A Cross-Subject Analysis with Student Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(3).
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Helen F. Ladd & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "Teacher Credentials and Student Achievement in High School: A Cross-Subject Analysis with Student Fixed Effects," NBER Working Papers 13617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas S. Dee & James Wyckoff, 2015.
"Incentives, Selection, and Teacher Performance: Evidence from IMPACT,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 267-297, March.
- Thomas Dee & James Wyckoff, 2013. "Incentives, Selection, and Teacher Performance: Evidence from IMPACT," NBER Working Papers 19529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carruthers, Celeste K., 2012. "New schools, new students, new teachers: Evaluating the effectiveness of charter schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 280-292.
- Gary T. Henry & Kevin C. Bastian & C. Kevin Fortner & David C. Kershaw & Kelly M. Purtell & Charles L. Thompson & Rebecca A. Zulli, 2014. "Teacher Preparation Policies and Their Effects on Student Achievement," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 9(3), pages 264-303, July.
- Goldhaber, Dan & Liddle, Stephanie & Theobald, Roddy, 2013. "The gateway to the profession: Assessing teacher preparation programs based on student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 29-44.
- Tim R. Sass, 2015. "Licensure and Worker Quality: A Comparison of Alternative Routes to Teaching," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 1-35.
- Lisa Dragoset & Susanne James-Burdumy & Kristin Hallgren & Irma Perez-Johnson & Mariesa Herrmann & Christina Tuttle & Megan Hague Angus & Rebecca Herman & Matthew Murray & Corutney Tanenbaum & Cheryl , 2015. "Usage of Policies and Practices Promoted by Race to the Top," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4b296d4310f843acad1f80b5a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Gary King & Emmanuela Gakidou & Nirmala Ravishankar & Ryan T. Moore & Jason Lakin & Manett Vargas & Martha María Téllez-Rojo & Juan Eugenio Hernández Ávila & Mauricio Hernández Ávila & Héctor Hernánde, 2007. "A “politically robust” experimental design for public policy evaluation, with application to the Mexican Universal Health Insurance program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 479-506.
- Christina Clark Tuttle & Tara Anderson & Steven Glazerman, "undated". "ABCTE Teachers in Florida and Their Effect on Student Performance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bbf7856707e44bb79be7599a2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Lisa Dragoset & Jaime Thomas & Mariesa Herrmann & John Deke & Susanne James-Burdumy & Cheryl Graczewski & Andrea Boyle & Rachel Upton & Courtney Tanenbaum & Jessica Giffin, "undated". "School Improvement Grants: Implementation and Effectiveness (Final Report)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 76bce3f4bb0944f29a481fae0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2015. "Current themes in education policy in the United States," Chapters,in: Social Policies in an Age of Austerity, chapter 7, pages 165-180 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Will Dobbie & Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2011. "The Impact of Youth Service on Future Outcomes: Evidence from Teach For America," NBER Working Papers 17402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:75-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.