Child protective intervention in the context of welfare reform: The effects of work and welfare on maltreatment reports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra K. Danziger & Mary Corcoran & Sheldon Danziger & Colleen M. Heflin & Ariel Kalil & Judith Levine & Daniel Rosen & Kristin S. Seefeldt & Kristine Siefert & Richard M. Tolman, 1999. "Barriers to the Employment of Welfare Recipients," JCPR Working Papers 90, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beimers, David & Coulton, Claudia J., 2011. "Do employment and type of exit influence child maltreatment among families leaving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1112-1119, July.
- Raissian, Kerri M. & Bullinger, Lindsey Rose, 2017. "Money matters: Does the minimum wage affect child maltreatment rates?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 60-70.
- Dworsky, Amy & Courtney, Mark E. & Zinn, Andrew, 2007. "Child, parent, and family predictors of child welfare services involvement among TANF applicant families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 802-820, June.
- Rostad, Whitney L. & Rogers, Tia McGill & Chaffin, Mark J., 2017. "The influence of concrete support on child welfare program engagement, progress, and recurrence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 26-33.
- Emily Keddell, 2014. "Current Debates on Variability in Child Welfare Decision-Making: A Selected Literature Review," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-25, November.
- Wells, Kathleen & Guo, Shenyang, 2006. "Welfare reform and child welfare outcomes: A multiple-cohort study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 941-960, August.
- McDaniel, Marla, 2006. "In the eye of the beholder: The role of reporters in bringing families to the attention of child protective services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 306-324, March.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11150-016-9346-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Mi-Youn & Maguire-Jack, Kathryn, 2016. "Predictors of basic needs and supervisory neglect: Evidence from the Illinois Families Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 20-26.
- Han, Wen-Jui & Huang, Chien-Chung & Williams, Margaret, 2013. "The role of parental work schedule in CPS involvement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 837-847.
- Millett, Lina & Lanier, Paul & Drake, Brett, 2011. "Are economic trends associated with child maltreatment? Preliminary results from the recent recession using state level data," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1280-1287, July.
- Daniel Brown & Elisabetta De Cao, 2017. "The Impact of Unemployment on Child Maltreatment in the United States," Economics Series Working Papers 837, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:165-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palley, Elizabeth & Shdaimah, Corey, 2011. "Child care policy: A need for greater advocacy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1159-1165, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:22:y:2003:i:4:p:517-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .