Participatory policy analysis in a social service agency: A case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayers, Toby Diane, 1987. "Stakeholders as partners in evaluation: A stakeholder-collaborative approach," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 263-271, January.
- John E.S. Lawrence, 1989. "Engaging Recipients in Development Evaluation," Evaluation Review, , vol. 13(3), pages 243-256, June.
- Greene, Jennifer C., 1988. "Communication of results and utilization in participatory program evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 341-351, January.
- Hank Jenkins-Smith & David Leo Weimer, 1985. "Rescuing policy analysis from the civil service," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 143-147.
- Garth Lipps & Peter R. Grant, 1990. "A Participatory Method of Assessing Program Implementation," Evaluation Review, , vol. 14(4), pages 427-434, August.
- Jennifer G. Greene, 1988. "Stakeholder Participation and Utilization in Program Evaluation," Evaluation Review, , vol. 12(2), pages 91-116, April.
- John E. S. Lawrence & Thomas J. Cook, 1982. "Designing program evaluations with the help of stakeholders," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 120-123.
- Judith A. Dawson & Joseph J. D'Amico, 1985. "Involving Program Staff in Evaluation Studies," Evaluation Review, , vol. 9(2), pages 173-188, April.
- William N. Dunn, 1988. "Methods Of The Second Type: Coping With The Wilderness Of Conventional Policy Analysis," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(4), pages 720-737, June.
- Egon G. Guba, 1985. "What Can Happen As A Result Of A Policy?," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 5(1), pages 11-16, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geenhuizen, Marina van & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Regional and urban policy beyond 2000 : new approaches with learning as device," Serie Research Memoranda 0053, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Carol L. McWilliam, 1997. "Using a Participatory Research Process to Make a Difference in Policy on Aging," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(s1), pages 70-89, Spring.
- Geurts, Jac. L. A. & Joldersma, Cisca, 2001. "Methodology for participatory policy analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 300-310, January.
- Nancy Shulock, 1999. "The paradox of policy analysis: If it is not used, why do we produce so much of it?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 226-244.
- Greg Hampton, 2009. "Narrative policy analysis and the integration of public involvement in decision making," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(3), pages 227-242, August.
- Louise G. White, 1994. "Policy analysis as discourse," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 506-525.
- Peter Deleon & Toddi A. Steelman, 2001. "Making public policy programs effective and relevant: The role of the policy sciences," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 163-171.
- Ya Li, 2015. "Think tank 2.0 for deliberative policy analysis," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(1), pages 25-50, March.
- David L. Weimer, 1999. "Comment: Q-method and the isms," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 426-429.
- Joldersma, Cisca & Roelofs, Ellie, 2004. "The impact of soft OR-methods on problem structuring," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 696-708, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:12:y:1993:i:2:p:297-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.