A Theory Of Pruning
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, December.
- Lombardo, Giovanni, 2010. "On approximating DSGE models by series expansions," Working Paper Series 1264, European Central Bank.
- Den Haan, Wouter J. & De Wind, Joris, 2012. "Nonlinear and stable perturbation-based approximations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1477-1497.
- Hong Lan & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2013.
"Pruning in Perturbation DSGE Models - Guidance from Nonlinear Moving Average Approximations,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2013-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hong Lan & Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2013. "Dynare add-on for "Pruning in Perturbation DSGE Models"," QM&RBC Codes 196, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agï¿½nor, Pierre-Richard & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Kharroubi, Enisse & Lombardo, Giovanni & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2017.
"The International Dimensions of Macroprudential Policies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Enisse Kharroubi & Leonardo Gambacorta & Giovanni Lombardo & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2017. "The international dimensions of macroprudential policies," BIS Working Papers 643, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2018. "Higher-order statistics for DSGE models," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 6(C), pages 44-56.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2015.
"Identification of DSGE models—The effect of higher-order approximation and pruning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-54.
- Willi Mutschler, 2014. "Identification of DSGE Models - the Effect of Higher-Order Approximation and Pruning," CQE Working Papers 3314, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2015. "Note on Higher-Order Statistics for the Pruned-State-Space of nonlinear DSGE models," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113138, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Borovicka, J. & Hansen, L.P., 2016. "Term Structure of Uncertainty in the Macroeconomy," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig (ed.),Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1641-1696, Elsevier.
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:59:y:2018:i:4:p:1825-1836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .