Participation, heterogeneity and dynamics in tobacco consumption: evidence from cohort data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel López Nicolás, 2002.
"How important are tobacco prices in the propensity to start and quit smoking? An analysis of smoking histories from the Spanish National Health Survey,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 521-535.
- Ángel López Nicolás, 2001. "How important are tobacco prices in the propensity to start and quit smoking? An analysis of smoking histories from the Spanish National Health Survey," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 548, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ángel López Nicolás, 2001. "How important are tobacco prices in the propensity to start and quit smoking? An analysis of smoking histories from the Spanish National Health Survey," Economics Working Papers 548, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2009.
"Addiction, social interactions and gender differences in cigarette consumption,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 245-272, August.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Addiction, Social Interactions and Gender Differences in Cigarette Consumption," Working Papers 39/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2010.
"Habits, Complementarities and Heterogeneity in Alcohol and Tobacco Demand: A Multivariate Dynamic Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(4), pages 428-457, August.
- David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Habits, Complementarities and Heterogenenity in Alcohol and Tobacco Demand: A Multivariate Dynamic Model," Working Papers 38/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- M. Dolores Collado & Martin Browning, 2007.
"Habits and heterogeneity in demands: a panel data analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 625-640.
- Martin Browning & M. Dolores Collado, 2004. "Habits and Heterogeneity in Demands: a Panel Data Analysis," CAM Working Papers 2004-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- M. Dolores Collado & Martín Browning, 2006. "Habits And Heterogeneity In Demands: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:53:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-018-0071-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikael Bask & Maria Melkersson, 2004. "Rationally addicted to drinking and smoking?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 373-381.
- Ferrando-Latorre, Sandra, 2017. "Risky consumption and intergenerational mobility: a research program in a family context," MPRA Paper 79777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xuan & Yang, Fang & Cai, Zongwu, 2016.
"Does relative risk aversion vary with wealth? Evidence from households׳ portfolio choice data,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 229-248.
- Fang Yang & Xuan Liu & Zongwu Cai, 2013. "Does Relative Risk Aversion Vary with Wealth? Evidence from Households' Portfolio Choice Data," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Campaña, Juan Carlos, 2017.
"¿Pueden llegar a ser adictivos los comportamientos juveniles sedentarios en el hogar? Un programa de investigación con respuestas conceptuales y evidencia empírica
[Can sedentary youth behaviors be," MPRA Paper 81401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Namkee Ahn & Josée Alberto Molina, "undated". "Smoking in Spain: Analysis of Initiation and Cessation," Working Papers 2001-02, FEDEA.
- Ferrando, Sandra, 2017. "Risky consumption among adolescents: A survey for Spain," MPRA Paper 79465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:7:y:1998:i:5:p:401-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.