The causal effect of retirement on mortality: Evidence from targeted incentives to retire early
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans Bloemen & Stefan Hochguertel & Jochem Zweerink, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Mortality - Evidence from Targeted Incentives to retire early," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-119/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan & Zweerink, Jochem, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Mortality: Evidence from Targeted Incentives to Retire Early," IZA Discussion Papers 7570, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bloemen, H. & Hochguertel, S. & Zweering, J., 2013. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Mortality: Evidence from Targeted Incentives to Retire Early," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:26:y:2017:i:12:p:e204-e218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.