The relationship between baseline health and longitudinal costs of hospital use
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2004.
"Health care reform and the number of doctor visits-an econometric analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 455-472.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3021, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Helmut Farbmacher & Peter Ihle & Ingrid Schubert & Joachim Winter & Amelie C. Wuppermann, 2013. "Heterogeneous Effects of a Nonlinear Price Schedule for Outpatient Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 4499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Augurzky, Boris & Bauer, Thomas K. & Schaffner, Sandra, 2006. "Copayments in the German Health System - Do They Work?," RWI Discussion Papers 43, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007.
"The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) – Scope, Evolution and Enhancements,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 127(1), pages 139-169.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007. "The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP): Scope, Evolution and Enhancements," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Schreyögg, Jonas & Grabka, Markus M., 2010.
"Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 331-341.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus Grabka, 2010. "Copayments for ambulatory care in Germany: a natural experiment using a difference-in-difference approach," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(3), pages 331-341, June.
- Schreyoegg, Jonas & Grabka, Markus M, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," MPRA Paper 23035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 96, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 777, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helmut Farbmacher & Joachim Winter, 2013. "Per‐Period Co‐Payments And The Demand For Health Care: Evidence From Survey And Claims Data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(9), pages 1111-1123, September.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wouterse, Bram & Huisman, Martijn & Meijboom, Bert R. & Deeg, Dorly J.H. & Polder, Johan J., 2013. "Modeling the relationship between health and health care expenditures using a latent Markov model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 423-439.
- Lindgren, Björn, 2016. "The Rise in Life Expectancy, Health Trends among the Elderly, and the Demand for Health and Social Care," Working Papers 142, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:8:p:985-1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .