The market potential for gift baskets of Hawaiian food products in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wuyang Hu, 2005. "Logit models: smallest versus largest extreme value error distributions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 741-744.
- John Calfee & Clifford Winston & Randolph Stempski, 2001. "Econometric Issues In Estimating Consumer Preferences From Stated Preference Data: A Case Study Of The Value Of Automobile Travel Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 699-707, November.
- Kenneth Train ., 2000. "Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit," Economics Working Papers E00-278, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resano, Helena & Sanjuán, Ana I. & Albisu, Luis M., 2012. "Consumers’ response to the EU Quality policy allowing for heterogeneous preferences," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 355-365.
- Deng, Xueting & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Woods, Timothy A., 2012. "A Comparison of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Four Types of Sweeteners," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119811, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:23:y:2007:i:4:p:553-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .