The demand for value-added and convenience: A household production approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCracken, Vicki A. & Marotz, Craig C., 1989. "Consumer Potato Demand," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(2), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honda, Arisa & Nakajima, Shinsaku & Ohura, Yuji & Kikushima, Ryosuke & Kono, Yoshinobu, 2015. "Household Salads Consumption in Japan: An Application of the two-step Demand System," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211739, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harris, James Michael, 2005. "Using Nielsen Homescan Data and Complex Design Techniques to Analyze Convenience Food Expenditures," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19344, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Kagan, Albert & Gao, Xiaoming, 1997. "Factors Influencing Changes In Potato And Potato Substitute Demand," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:14:y:1998:i:5:p:363-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .