Pride and the city
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pawlowski, Tim & Downward, Paul & Rasciute, Simona, 2014. "Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 121-132.
- Matthew Roskruge & Arthur Grimes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2013. "Homeownership, Social Capital and Satisfaction with Local Government," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(12), pages 2517-2534, September.
- Ari-Veikko Anttiroiko, 2015. "City Branding as a Response to Global Intercity Competition," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 233-252, June.
- Marharyta Fabrykant & Vladimir Magun, 2015. "Grounded and Normative Dimensions of National Pride in Comparative Perspective," HSE Working papers WP BRP 62/SOC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shang Ha & Seung-Jin Jang, 2015. "National Identity, National Pride, and Happiness: The Case of South Korea," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 471-482, April.
- Lea, Stephen E. G. & Webley, Paul, 1997. "Pride in economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 323-340, April.
- Jones, K. & Johnston, R. J. & Pattie, C. J., 1992. "People, Places and Regions: Exploring the Use of Multi-Level Modelling in the Analysis of Electoral Data," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 343-380, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwreg:region_3_2_130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.