Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success Of Football Bundesliga Teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2015. "Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success of Football Bundesliga Teams," Working Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Wicker, 2011. "Willingness-to-Pay in Non-Profit Sports Clubs," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(2), pages 155-169, May.
- Webley, Paul & Lewis, Alan & Mackenzie, Craig, 2001. "Commitment among ethical investors: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Franz Hackl & Gerald Pruckner, 1999. "On the gap between payment card and closed-ended CVM-answers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 733-742.
- Pablo Castellanos & Jaume GarcÃa & JosÃ© Manuel SÃ¡nchez, 2011. "The Willingness to Pay to Keep a Football Club in a City: How Important are the Methodological Issues?," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 12(4), pages 464-486, August.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2001. "The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 2(1), pages 6-21, February.
- Ángel Barajas & Plácido Rodríguez, 2010. "Spanish Football Clubs Finances: Crisis and Player Salaries," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Oecd, 2014. "Access Network Speed Tests," OECD Digital Economy Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T., 1997.
"The Relationship between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-295, July.
- Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T., 1995. "The Relationship Between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148795, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bernd Süssmuth & Malte Heyne & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Induced Civic Pride and Integration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 202-220, April.
- Wicker, Pamela & Kiefer, Stephanie & Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "The value of sporting success to Germans: Comparing the 2012 UEFA Championships with the 2012 Olympics," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Frédéric Le Roy & Waël Louhichi, 2011.
"Sporting Performances and the Volatility of Listed Football Clubs,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(4), pages 283-297, November.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Frédéric Le Roy & Waël Louhichi, 2011. "Sporting performances and the volatility of listed football clubs," Post-Print halshs-00657360, HAL.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Frédéric Le Roy & Waël Louhichi, 2011. "Sporting performances and the volatility of listed football clubs," Post-Print hal-01121018, HAL.
- Whitehead, John C. & Cherry, Todd L., 2007. "Willingness to pay for a Green Energy program: A comparison of ex-ante and ex-post hypothetical bias mitigation approaches," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 247-261, November.
- John Loomis & Thomas Brown & Beatrice Lucero & George Peterson, 1996. "Improving Validity Experiments of Contingent Valuation Methods: Results of Efforts to Reduce the Disparity of Hypothetical and Actual Willingness to Pay," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(4), pages 450-461.
- Douglas Noonan, 2003. "Contingent Valuation and Cultural Resources: A Meta-Analytic Review of the Literature," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 159-176, November.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2007.
"Willingness To Pay For Amateur Sport And Recreation Programs,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 553-564, October.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Amateur Sport and Recreation Programs," Working Papers 06-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Michael J. Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2006. "Contingent Valuation of Sports," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 7(3), pages 267-288, August.
- Whitehead, John C. & Groothuis, Peter A. & Blomquist, Glenn C., 1993. "Testing for non-response and sample selection bias in contingent valuation : Analysis of a combination phone/mail survey," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 215-220.
- Gennaro Bernile & Evgeny Lyandres, 2011. "Understanding Investor Sentiment: The Case of Soccer," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 357-380, June.
- Paul F. Whiteley (ed.), 1998. "Economic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0877-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0044-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:468-482 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:52:p:5287-5295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2017.
"The effect of sporting success and management failure on attendance demand in the Bundesliga: a revealed and stated preference travel cost approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(52), pages 5287-5295, November.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2016. "The Effect of Sporting Success and Management Failure On Attendance Demand In The Bundesliga: A Revealed and Stated Preference Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers 16-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2016.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:285-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karanfil, Fatih, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of European football rivalries based on on-field performances,"
Sport Management Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 468-482.
- Fatih Karanfil, 2017. "An empirical analysis of European football rivalries based on on-field performances," Post-Print hal-01549787, HAL.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:34:y:2016:i:3:p:446-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.