Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success Of Football Bundesliga Teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2015. "Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success of Football Bundesliga Teams," Working Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Wicker, 2011. "Willingness-to-Pay in Non-Profit Sports Clubs," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(2), pages 155-169, May.
- Webley, Paul & Lewis, Alan & Mackenzie, Craig, 2001. "Commitment among ethical investors: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Franz Hackl & Gerald Pruckner, 1999. "On the gap between payment card and closed-ended CVM-answers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 733-742.
- Pablo Castellanos & Jaume GarcÃa & JosÃ© Manuel SÃ¡nchez, 2011. "The Willingness to Pay to Keep a Football Club in a City: How Important are the Methodological Issues?," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 12(4), pages 464-486, August.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2001. "The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 2(1), pages 6-21, February.
- Ángel Barajas & Plácido Rodríguez, 2010. "Spanish Football Clubs Finances: Crisis and Player Salaries," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Oecd, 2014. "Access Network Speed Tests," OECD Digital Economy Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T., 1997.
"The Relationship between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-295, July.
- Flores, Nicholas E. & Carson, Richard T., 1995. "The Relationship Between the Income Elasticities of Demand and Willingness to Pay," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148795, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bernd Süssmuth & Malte Heyne & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Induced Civic Pride and Integration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 202-220, April.
- Wicker, Pamela & Kiefer, Stephanie & Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "The value of sporting success to Germans: Comparing the 2012 UEFA Championships with the 2012 Olympics," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Frédéric Le Roy & Waël Louhichi, 2011.
"Sporting Performances and the Volatility of Listed Football Clubs,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(4), pages 283-297, November.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Frédéric Le Roy & Waël Louhichi, 2011. "Sporting performances and the volatility of listed football clubs," Post-Print halshs-00657360, HAL.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Frédéric Le Roy & Waël Louhichi, 2011. "Sporting performances and the volatility of listed football clubs," Post-Print hal-01121018, HAL.
- Whitehead, John C. & Cherry, Todd L., 2007. "Willingness to pay for a Green Energy program: A comparison of ex-ante and ex-post hypothetical bias mitigation approaches," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 247-261, November.
- John Loomis & Thomas Brown & Beatrice Lucero & George Peterson, 1996. "Improving Validity Experiments of Contingent Valuation Methods: Results of Efforts to Reduce the Disparity of Hypothetical and Actual Willingness to Pay," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(4), pages 450-461.
- Douglas Noonan, 2003. "Contingent Valuation and Cultural Resources: A Meta-Analytic Review of the Literature," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(3), pages 159-176, November.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2007.
"Willingness To Pay For Amateur Sport And Recreation Programs,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 553-564, October.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Amateur Sport and Recreation Programs," Working Papers 06-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Michael J. Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2006. "Contingent Valuation of Sports," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 7(3), pages 267-288, August.
- Whitehead, John C. & Groothuis, Peter A. & Blomquist, Glenn C., 1993. "Testing for non-response and sample selection bias in contingent valuation : Analysis of a combination phone/mail survey," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 215-220.
- Gennaro Bernile & Evgeny Lyandres, 2011. "Understanding Investor Sentiment: The Case of Soccer," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 357-380, June.
- Paul F. Whiteley (ed.), 0. "Economic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:3:p:285-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0044-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karanfil, Fatih, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of European football rivalries based on on-field performances,"
Sport Management Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 468-482.
- Fatih Karanfil, 2017. "An empirical analysis of European football rivalries based on on-field performances," Post-Print hal-01549787, HAL.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2016. "The Effect of Sporting Success and Management Failure On Attendance Demand In The Bundesliga: A Revealed and Stated Preference Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers 16-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2016.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:34:y:2016:i:3:p:446-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .