People, Places and Regions: Exploring the Use of Multi-Level Modelling in the Analysis of Electoral Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Pattie & Ron Johnston, 1998. "The Role of Regional Context in Voting: Evidence from the 1992 British General Election," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 249-263.
- Morrison, Philip S, 2016. "Pride and the city," REGION, European Regional Science Association, vol. 3, pages 103-124.
- Christine Fauvelle-Aymar & Abel François, 2018.
"Place of registration and place of residence: the non-linear detrimental impact of transportation cost on electoral participation,"
Springer, vol. 176(3), pages 405-440, September.
- Christine Fauvelle-Aymar & François Abel, 2018. "Place of registration and place of residence : The non-linear detrimental impact of transportation cost on electoral participation," Post-Print hal-01818685, HAL.
- Peggy Schyns, 2002. "Wealth Of Nations, Individual Income andLife Satisfaction in 42 Countries:A Multilevel Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 5-40, December.
- Pierre-Jean Lancry & Valérie Paris, 1997. "Âge, temps et normes : une analyse de la prescription pharmaceutique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 173-187.
- Roxana-Otilia-Sonia Hritcu, 2015. "Multilevel Models: Conceptual Framework and Applicability," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(5), pages 72-83, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:bjposi:v:22:y:1992:i:03:p:343-380_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.