Hochschulen als Produktivitätsfaktor ihrer Standortregionen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2007. "The Theory of Knowledge Spillover Entrepreneurship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1242-1254, November.
- Roland Andersson & John M. Quigley & Mats Wilhelmson, 2004.
"University decentralization as regional policy: the Swedish experiment,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 371-388, August.
- Roland Andersson & John M. Quigley & Mats Wilhelmsson, 2002. "University Decentralization as Regional Policy: The Swedish Experiment," ERES eres2002_138, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2004. "University Decentralization as Regional Policy: The Swedish Experiment," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt81n6b8fb, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Bruno, Giovanni S.F., 2005.
"Approximating the bias of the LSDV estimator for dynamic unbalanced panel data models,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 361-366, June.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2004. "Approximating the Bias of the LSDV Estimator for Dynamic Unbalanced Panel Data Models," KITeS Working Papers 159, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2004.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2018.
"(Un)related variety and employment growth at the sub‐regional level,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(3), pages 519-547, August.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2016. "(Un)Related Variety and Employment Growth at the Sub-Regional Level," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1604, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2016.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2016. "(Un-)Related Variety and Employment Growth at the Sub-Regional Level," WIFO Working Papers 511, WIFO.
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F., 2005.
"Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel-data models with a small number of individuals,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 1-28.
- Giovanni S. F. Bruno, 2005. "Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel-data models with a small number of individuals," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 473-500, December.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2005. "Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel data models with a small number of individuals," KITeS Working Papers 165, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Cabrer-Borras, Bernardi & Serrano-Domingo, Guadalupe, 2007. "Innovation and R&D spillover effects in Spanish regions: A spatial approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1357-1371, November.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
More about this item
KeywordsHochschulen; Standortregionen; Produktivität; Regionalentwicklung;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2018:i:8:p:575-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.