Weltwirtschaft durch EU-Austritt Großbritanniens kaum beeinträchtigt. Mittelfristige Prognose bis 2021
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2016. "A Political Economy to Examine Brexit," MPRA Paper 74172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baker, Jessica & Carreras, Oriol & Kirby, Simon & Meaning, Jack & Piggott, Rebecca, 2016.
"Modelling events: The short-term economic impact of leaving the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 339-350.
- Jessica Baker & Simon Kirby & Oriol Carreras & Jack Meaning & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Modelling events: the short-term economic impact of leaving the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 461, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Jakob Miethe & David Pothier, 2016. "Brexit: Was steht für den britischen Finanzsektor auf dem Spiel?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 83(31), pages 681-690.
- Paul J. J. Welfens, 2016. "Editorial on the BREXIT Forum," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 519-522, October.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Bergljot B Barkbu & Nicoletta Batini & Helge Berger & Enrica Detragiache & Allan Dizioli & Christian H Ebeke & Huidan Huidan Lin & Linda Kaltani & Sebastian Sosa & Antonio Spilimbergo , 2016. "The Refugee Surge in Europe; Economic Challenges," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 16/2, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Baumgartner & Sandra Bilek-Steindl & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik, 2016. "Moderate Economic Growth – Unemployment Remaining High. Medium-term Forecast for the Austrian Economy Until 2021," WIFO Bulletin, WIFO, vol. 21(19), pages 185-201, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMittelfristige Prognose; Weltwirtschaft;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2016:i:10:p:717-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.