The Shortâ€“Term Economic Impact of Leaving the EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baker, Jessica & Carreras, Oriol & Kirby, Simon & Meaning, Jack & Piggott, Rebecca, 2016.
"Modelling events: The short-term economic impact of leaving the EU,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 339-350.
- Jessica Baker & Simon Kirby & Oriol Carreras & Jack Meaning & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Modelling events: the short-term economic impact of leaving the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 461, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Adele Bergin & Abian Garcia-Rodriguez & Edgar L. W. Morgenroth & Donal Smith, 2017.
"Modelling the Medium- to Long-Term Potential Macroeconomic Impact of Brexit on Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 48(3), pages 305-316.
- Bergin, Adele & Garcia Rodriguez, Abian & Mc Inerney, Niall & Morgenroth, Edgar & Smith, Donal, 2016. "Modelling the Medium to Long Term Potential Macroeconomic Impact of Brexit on Ireland," Papers WP548, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stefan Schiman, 2016. "Weltwirtschaft durch EU-Austritt Großbritanniens kaum beeinträchtigt. Mittelfristige Prognose bis 2021," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(10), pages 717-727, October.
- Stefan Schiman, 2016. "World Economy Expected to be Hardly Affected by UK's Exit from EU. Medium-term Forecast Until 2021," WIFO Bulletin, WIFO, vol. 21(17), pages 168-177, December.
- Christian Grimme & Magnus Reif & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2016. "Die Auswirkungen des britischen Votums für einen Brexit auf die deutsche Konjunktur 2016/17," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(13), pages 38-43, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:236:y:2016:i:1:p:108-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.