Zum Szenario eines Austritts des Vereinigten Königreichs aus der EU (Brexit)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ademmer, Esther, 2016. "Zu den möglichen Auswirkungen eines "Brexit"," IfW-Box 2016.3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Baker, Jessica & Carreras, Oriol & Kirby, Simon & Meaning, Jack & Piggott, Rebecca, 2016.
"Modelling events: The short-term economic impact of leaving the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 339-350.
- Jessica Baker & Simon Kirby & Oriol Carreras & Jack Meaning & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Modelling events: the short-term economic impact of leaving the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 461, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hauber, Philipp & Kooths, Stefan & Stolzenburg, Ulrich, 2016. "Weltkonjunktur im Herbst 2016 - Weltkonjunktur gewinnt vorerst nur wenig Schwung," Kieler Konjunkturberichte 21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hauber, Philipp, 2016. "Zur Revision der Prognose infolge der Brexit-Entscheidung in Großbritannien," IfW-Box 2016.18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwbox:201616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.