The relativity of luxury - a luxury product from a perspective of Polish and foreign consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002.
"The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1035-1070, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999. "The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies," Discussion Papers 1289, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2000. "The Rise of Mass Consumption Societies," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 23, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2000. "The rise of mass consumption societies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6656, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Money, R. Bruce & Colton, Deborah, 2000. "The response of the 'new consumer' to promotion in the transition economies of the former Soviet Bloc," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 189-205, July.
- Bernard Dubois & Sandor Czellar & Gilles Laurent, 2005. "Consumer Segments Based on Attitudes Toward Luxury: Empirical Evidence from Twenty Countries," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 115-128, April.
- Nadine Hennigs & Klaus-Peter Wiedmann & Christiane Klarmann & Suzane Strehlau & Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Agnes Neulinger & Kartik Dave & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Koyama Taro & Jank, 2012. "What is the value of luxury? A cross-cultural consumer perspective," Post-Print hal-00779336, HAL.
- Hult, G. Tomas M. & Keillor, Bruce D. & Hightower, Roscoe, 2000. "Valued product attributes in an emerging market: a comparison between French and Malaysian consumers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 206-220, July.
- Sandor Czellar & Gilles Laurent & Bernard Dubois, 2005. "Consumer Segments Based on Attitudes Toward Luxury: Empirical Evidence from Twenty Countries," Post-Print hal-00458399, HAL.
- Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine, 2010. "Co-creating value for luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1156-1163, November.
- Oetzel, Jennifer & Doh, Jonathan P., 2009. "MNEs and development: a review and reconceptualization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 108-120, April.
- Shukla, Paurav, 2011. "Impact of interpersonal influences, brand origin and brand image on luxury purchase intentions: Measuring interfunctional interactions and a cross-national comparison," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 242-252, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:joinma:v:6:y:2014:i:4-1:p:25-37:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: http://www.degruyteropen.com .