Policy Effects on the Quality of Public Health Care: Evaluating Portuguese Public Hospitals’ Quality through Customers’ Views
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy, 2004. "A latent class segmentation analysis of e-shoppers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 758-767, July.
- Campbell, S. M. & Roland, M. O. & Buetow, S. A., 2000. "Defining quality of care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 1611-1625, December.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhang, Jason Q. & Craciun, Georgiana & Shin, Dongwoo, 2010. "When does electronic word-of-mouth matter? A study of consumer product reviews," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1336-1341, December.
- Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Ramasamy, Bala & Chen, Junsong & Paliwoda, Stan, 2013.
"Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 406-416.
- Matthew C. H. Yeung & Bala Ramasamy & Junsong Chen & Stanley J. Paliwoda, 2013. "Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries," Post-Print hal-02312298, HAL.
- Bolton, Ruth & Saxena-Iyer, Shruti, 2009. "Interactive Services: A Framework, Synthesis and Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 91-104.
- Blut, Markus & Chowdhry, Nivriti & Mittal, Vikas & Brock, Christian, 2015. "E-Service Quality: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(4), pages 679-700.
- Blattberg, Robert C. & Malthouse, Edward C. & Neslin, Scott A., 2009. "Customer Lifetime Value: Empirical Generalizations and Some Conceptual Questions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 157-168.
- Senn, Nicolas & Breton, Mylaine & Ebert, Sonja T. & Lamoureux-Lamarche, Catherine & Lévesque, Jean-Frédéric, 2021. "Assessing primary care organization and performance: Literature synthesis and proposition of a consolidated framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 160-167.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wei-Tsong Wang & Wen-Hung Chang, 2014. "A study of virtual product consumption from the expectancy disconfirmation and symbolic consumption perspectives," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 887-908, November.
- David M. Pooser & Mark J. Browne, 2018. "The Effects of Customer Satisfaction on Company Profitability: Evidence From the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 289-308, September.
- Nguyen Dang Tuan, Minh & Nguyen Thanh, Nhan & Le Tuan, Loc, 2019. "Applying a mindfulness-based reliability strategy to the Internet of Things in healthcare – A business model in the Vietnamese market," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 54-68.
- Marco Arraya, 2016. "Resource categories and performance in Portuguese non-profit sports clubs," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(Special I), pages 80-101, November.
- Neil A. Morgan & Lopo Leotte Rego, 2006. "The Value of Different Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Metrics in Predicting Business Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 426-439, September.
- Alberto de la Calle & Inmaculada Freije & Aitor Oyarbide, 2021. "Digital Product–Service Innovation and Sustainability: A Multiple-Case Study in the Capital Goods Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-29, June.
- Saeidi, Sayedeh Parastoo & Sofian, Saudah & Saeidi, Parvaneh & Saeidi, Sayyedeh Parisa & Saaeidi, Seyyed Alireza, 2015. "How does corporate social responsibility contribute to firm financial performance? The mediating role of competitive advantage, reputation, and customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 341-350.
- Freiesleben, Johannes, 2010. "Proposing a new approach to discussing economic effects of design quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 348-359, April.
- Ad de Jong & Ko de Ruyter & Martin Wetzels, 2005. "Antecedents and Consequences of Group Potency: A Study of Self-Managing Service Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1610-1625, November.
- Hallak, Juan Carlos & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2013. "Product and process productivity: Implications for quality choice and conditional exporter premia," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 53-67.
- Adina Bărbulescu Robinson & Kapil R. Tuli & Ajay K. Kohli, 2015. "Does Brand Licensing Increase a Licensor's Shareholder Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(6), pages 1436-1455, June.
- Cecilia SILVESTRI, 2014. "Quality And Customer Satisfaction: Relationships And Dynamics. A Case Study," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Kruk, Margaret Elizabeth & Freedman, Lynn P., 2008. "Assessing health system performance in developing countries: A review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 263-276, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:cejopp:v:9:y:2015:i:2:p:122-131:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.