A latent class segmentation analysis of e-shoppers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:234-:d:127383 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zag:market:v:29:y:2017:i:7:p:39-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Higgins, Lindsey M. & Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Bitter, Rachel & Amspacher, William, 2015. "Winery Distribution Choices and the Online Wine Buyer," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Farah Gogan & Urooj Fatima & Eesar Khan & Aamir Hussain, 2016. "Relationship Marketing: Understanding Customer Satisfaction in Online Retailing of Chase Value Center," KASBIT Business Journals, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 9(1), pages 5-30, December.
- Baudisch, Alexander Frenzel, 2007.
"Consumer heterogeneity evolving from social group dynamics: Latent class analyses of German footwear consumption 1980-1991,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 836-847, August.
- A. Frenzel Baudisch, 2006. "Consumer heterogeneity evolving from social group dynamics. Latent class analyses of German footwear consumption 1980-1991," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Albert, Adrian & Maasoumy, Mehdi, 2016. "Predictive segmentation of energy consumers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 435-448.
- Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Jou, Rong-Chang & Kao, Chu-Yun & Fu, Chiang, 2013. "The adoption behaviours of freeway electronic toll collection: A latent class modelling approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 266-280.
- Chang, En-Chi & Tseng, Ya-Fen, 2013. "Research note: E-store image, perceived value and perceived risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 864-870.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:53-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:5:p:352-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Dal Bianco & Omar Paccagnella & Roberta Varriale, 2016. "A multilevel latent class analysis of the purchasing channels among European consumers," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(3), pages 293-309, December.
- Fonseca Jaime R. S. & Ramos Rosária M. P. & Santos Ana M. P. & Fonseca Ana P. S. S., 2015. "Policy Effects on the Quality of Public Health Care: Evaluating Portuguese Public Hospitals’ Quality through Customers’ Views," Central European Journal of Public Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 9(2), pages 122-131, December.
- José Grisolía & Kenneth Willis, 2012. "A latent class model of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(2), pages 113-139, May.
- Ángel Agudo-Peregrina & Félix Pascual-Miguel & Julián Chaparro-Peláez, 2014. "It’s never the same: the role of homogeneity in online services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(3), pages 453-464, September.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:4:p:398-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:26:y:2012:i:1:p:4-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:889-896 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:7:p:758-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.