Romanian Financial Market’S Reaction To Fed Tapering Talk During 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik & Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2015.
"From Tapering to Tightening:The Impact of the Fed’s Exit on India,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 1-66.
- Basu,Kaushik & Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2014. "From tapering to tightening : the impact of the fed's exit on India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7071, The World Bank.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Jeon, Bang Nam & Li, Huimin, 2007. "Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from Asian markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1206-1228, November.
- Vivek Arora & Martin Cerisola, 2001. "How Does U.S. Monetary Policy Influence Sovereign Spreads in Emerging Markets?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-3.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Zlate, Andrei, 2014.
"Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 221-248.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexandra Horobet & Radu Lupu & Sorin Dumitrescu & Dan Gabriel Dumitrescu & Iulia TINTEA, 2011. "Dynamic Trade-Offs In Financial Performances Of Romanian Companies," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2011, pages 85-100, july.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; financial markets; developing countries; stability; volatility;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:18:y:2014:i:4:p:19-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.