Assessing The Forecasts Accuracy Of The Weight Of Fiscal Revenues In Gdp For Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric M. Engen & Jonathan Skinner, 1992. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005.
"The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 533-558, August.
- Christophe Kamps, 2004. "The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1224, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kamps, Christophe, 2004. "The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1224, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Pappa, Evi, 2005.
"New-keynesian or RBC transmission? The effects of fiscal shocks in labour markets,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pappa, Evi, 2005. "New-Keynesian or RBC Transmission? The Effects of Fiscal Shocks in Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kesten Green & Len Tashman, 2008. "Should We Define Forecast Error as E = F - A Or E = A - F?," Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting, International Institute of Forecasters, issue 10, pages 38-40, Summer.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters, in: James G. Carrier (ed.), A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberto Perotti, 2004. "Public investment: another (different) look," Working Papers 277, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Camba-Mendez, Gonzalo, 2012. "Conditional forecasts on SVAR models using the Kalman filter," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 376-378.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- A. Melander & G. Sismanidis & D. Grenouilleau, 2007. "The track record of the Commission's forecasts - an update," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 291, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- António Afonso & Peter Claeys, 2006. "The dynamic behaviour of budget components and output – the cases of France, Germany, Portugal, and Spain," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/26, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, Antonio & Claeys, Peter, 2008.
"The dynamic behaviour of budget components and output,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Afonso, António & Claeys, Peter, 2007. "The dynamic behaviour of budget components and output," Working Paper Series 775, European Central Bank.
- Sylvain Leduc & Daniel J. Wilson, 2012. "Should transportation spending be included in a stimulus program? a review of the literature," Working Paper Series 2012-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Buchheim, Lukas & Watzinger, Martin, 2017.
"The Employment Effects of Countercyclical Infrastructure Investments,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
34877, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lukas Buchheim & Martin Watzinger, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Countercyclical Infrastructure Investments," CESifo Working Paper Series 6383, CESifo.
- Buchheim, Lukas & Watzinger, Martin, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Countercyclical Infrastructure Investments," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 20, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Roberto Perotti, 2008.
"In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2007, Volume 22, pages 169-226,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Perotti, 2007. "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 13143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syed Ammad & Qazi Masood Ahmed, 2014. "Dynamic Effects of Energy Sector Public Investment on Sectoral Economic Growth: Experience from Pakistan Economy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 403-421.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2012.
"On The Economic Effects Of Investment In Railroad Infrastructures In Portugal,"
Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 79-107, June.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2010. "On The Economic Effects Of Investment In Railroad Infrastructures In Portugal," Working Papers 96, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Wisdom Takumah & Bernard Njindan Iyke, 2017.
"The links between economic growth and tax revenue in Ghana: an empirical investigation,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 34-55.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Takumah, Wisdom, 2015. "The Links between Economic Growth and Tax Revenue in Ghana: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 67281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Carlos MatéJIMÉNEZ & Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2015. "The Assessment of Some Macroeconomic Forecasts for Spain using Aggregated Accuracy Indicators," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 30-47, June.
- Xavier Ramos & Oriol Roca-Sagales, 2008.
"Long-Term Effects of Fiscal Policy on the Size and Distribution of the Pie in the UK,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(3), pages 387-411, September.
- Xavier Ramos & Oriol Roca-Sagales, 2007. "Long Term Effects of Fiscal Policy on the Size and the Distribution of the Pie in the UK," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/39, European University Institute.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Rates Of Return Of Public And Private Investment: Crowding‐In And Crowding‐Out Effects,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(s1), pages 21-39, September.
- Antonio Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2007. "Macroeconomic Rates of Return of Public and Private Investment: Crowding-in and Crowding-out Effects," EcoMod2007 23900000, EcoMod.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2008. "Macroeconomic rates of return of public and private investment: crowding-in and crowding-out effects," Working Paper Series 864, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Miguel St.Aubyn, 2008. "Macroeconomic Rates of Return of Public and Private Investment: Crowding-in and Crowding-out Effects," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Brinca, Pedro, 2006. "The impact of public investment in Sweden: A VAR approach," MPRA Paper 62132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sami Saafi & Meriem Bel Haj Mohamed & Abdeljelil Farhat, 2017. "Untangling the causal relationship between tax burden distribution and economic growth in 23 OECD countries: Fresh evidence from linear and non-linear Granger causality," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(2), pages 265-301, December.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Oriol Roca‐Sagalés, 2011. "Long‐term effects of fiscal policies in Portugal," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 38(1), pages 114-127, January.
- Federici, Andrea, 2018. "Il rapporto tra capitale pubblico e altre variabili macroeconomiche: un'applicazione empirica [The relationship between public capital and other macroeconomic variables: an empirical application]," MPRA Paper 88516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2016.
"Crowding-in and crowding-out effects of public investments in the Portuguese economy,"
International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 488-506, July.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2014. "Crowding-in and Crowding-out Effects of Public Investments in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2014-24, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Mr. Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variables on Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 1998/001, International Monetary Fund.
- Tong, Tingting & Yu, Edward & Roberts, Roland K., 2014. "Dynamics of Transport Infrastructure, Exports and Economic Growth in the United States," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 53(1).
- Alfredo Marvao Pereira & Maria de Fatima Pinho, 2011. "Public Investment, Economic Performance And Budgetary Consolidation: Var Evidence For The First 12 Euro Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Rafiq, Sohrab & Zeufack, Albert, 2012. "Fiscal multipliers over the growth cycle : evidence from Malaysia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5982, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsforecasts accuracy; fiscal revenues; VAR model; impulse-response function; forecast error;
All these keywords.
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:18:y:2014:i:3:p:8-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.