A General Assessment Of The Monetary Integration Process In Europe After Euro Adoption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi, 2003.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labor Markets,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 879-907.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi, "undated". "Macroeconomic effects of regulation and deregulation in goods and labor markets," Working Papers 187, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi, 2001. "Macroeconomic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 8120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2001. "Macroeconomic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1997. "Is EMU more justifiable ex post than ex ante?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 753-760, April.
- CRISTE Adina & LUPU Iulia, 2013. "The Conflict Relation Between the Sovereign Debt of the Euro Area Countries and the Common Monetary Policy As a Potential Source For Geopolitical Changes," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 167-173, May.
- Criste Adina & Lupu Iulia, 2013. "The European Project beyond the Financial Crisis," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 179-183, May.
More about this item
Keywordstheory of monetary integration; economic convergence; political relations; international context; public opinion;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:17:y:2013:i:4:p:35-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.