Hedonic Valuation of Farmland Using Sale Prices versus Appraised Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Clapp, John M & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 1992. "Estimating Price Trends for Residential Property: A Comparison of Repeat Sales and Assessed Value Methods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 357-374, December.
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2008. "Water, Water Somewhere: The Value of Water in a Drought-Prone Farming Region," Working Papers 08_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- B. James Deaton & John P. Hoehn & Patricia E. Norris, 2007.
"Net Buyers, Net Sellers, and Agricultural Landowner Support for Agricultural Zoning,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(2), pages 153-165.
- Deaton, Brady J., Jr. & Hoehn, John P. & Norris, Patricia E., 2005. "Net Buyers, Net Sellers, and Agricultural Landowner Support for Agricultural Zoning," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19391, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wittenberg, Eric & Harsh, Stephen B., 2007. "2007 Michigan Land Values and Leasing Rates," Agricultural Economic Report Series 6317, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- N/A, 1974. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 67(1), pages 3-7, February.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:104-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwimat:080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choumert, Johanna & Phélinas, Pascale, 2015.
"Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 134-140.
- Pascale PHELINAS & Johanna CHOUMERT, 2014. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Working Papers 201416, CERDI.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2014. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Working Papers halshs-01027502, HAL.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2015. "Determinants of agricultural land values in Argentina," Post-Print halshs-01273236, HAL.
- Ludo Peeters & Eloi Schreurs & Steven Passel, 2017. "Heterogeneous Impact of Soil Contamination on Farmland Prices in the Belgian Campine Region: Evidence from Unconditional Quantile Regressions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(1), pages 135-168, January.
- William Larson, 2015. "New Estimates of Value of Land of the United States," BEA Working Papers 0120, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Allan, Corey & Kerr, Suzi, 2013. "Examining Patterns in and Drivers of Rural Land Values," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 160191, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hansen, Winslow D. & Naughton, Helen T., 2013. "The effects of a spruce bark beetle outbreak and wildfires on property values in the wildland–urban interface of south-central Alaska, USA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 141-154.
- Frey, Elaine F. & Palin, Marissa B. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Whitcraft, Christine R., 2013.
"Spatial Hedonic Valuation of a Multi-use Urban Wetland in Southern California,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 387-402, August.
- Frey, Elaine F. & Palin, Marissa B. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Whitcraft, Christine R., 2013. "Spatial Hedonic Valuation of a Multiuse Urban Wetland in Southern California," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(2), August.
- Anonymous & Phélinas, Pascale, 2014. "A Hedonic Analysis Of Agricultural Land Values In A Gm Soybean Area Of Argentina," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182750, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hayato Nakanishi, 2017. "Quasi-experimental evidence for the importance of accounting for fear when evaluating catastrophic events," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 869-894, March.
- Temesgen, Chalachew & Dupraz, Pierre, 2014. "The role of farmers’ competition on farmland price in local markets: Bretagne region of France," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170610, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Phillip an de Meulen & Martin Micheli & Sandra Schaffner, 2014. "Documentation of German Real Estate Market Data - Sample of Real Estate Advertisements on the Internet Platform ImmobilienScout24," RWI Materialien, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 33, 09.
- Wendong Zhang & Cynthia J. Nickerson, 2015. "Housing Market Bust and Farmland Values: Identifying the Changing Influence of Proximity to Urban Centers," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(4), pages 605-626.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli, 2016. "Political Rents of European Farmers in the Sustainable Development Paradigm. International, national and regional perspective," MPRA Paper 74253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- an de Meulen, Philipp & Micheli, Martin & Schaffner, Sandra, 2014. "Documentation of German real estate market data: Sample of real estate advertisements on the internet platform ImmobilienScout24, 2007-2013," RWI Materialien 80, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli & Trojanek, Radosław, 0. "Drivers of agricultural land prices in terms of different functions of rural areas in Poland," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Hansen, Winslow D. & Mueller, Julie M. & Naughton, Helen T., 2014. "Wildfire in Hedonic Property Value Studies," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01).
More about this item
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:88:y:2012:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .