L’Étranger: Status, Property Rights, and Investment Incentives in Côte d’Ivoire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Laiglesia, Juan R., 2005. "Investment and credit effects of land titling and registration:," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 10, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Baker, Matthew & Miceli, Thomas J., 2005.
"Land inheritance rules: theory and cross-cultural analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 77-102, January.
- Matthew Baker & Thomas J. Miceli, 2000. "Land Inheritance Rules: Theory and Cross-Cultural Analysis," Working papers 2002-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2002.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2006.
"Tenure security and land-related investment: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1245-1277, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Adenew, Berhanu & Gebre-Selassie, Samuel & Nega, Berhanu, 2003. "Tenure security and land-related investment - evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2991, The World Bank.
- Gershon Feder & Tongroj Onchan, 1987. "Land Ownership Security and Farm Investment in Thailand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 311-320.
- Erica Field, 2007. "Entitled to Work: Urban Property Rights and Labor Supply in Peru," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1561-1602.
- Jacoby, Hanan G, 1995. "The Economics of Polygyny in Sub-Saharan Africa: Female Productivity and the Demand for Wives in Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 938-971, October.
- Alston, Lee J & Libecap, Gary D & Schneider, Robert, 1996.
"The Determinants and Impact of Property Rights: Land Titles on the Brazilian Frontier,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 25-61, April.
- Lee J. Alston & Gary D. Libecap & Robert Schneider, 1996. "The Determinants and Impact of Property Rights: Land Titles on the Brazilian Frontier," NBER Working Papers 5405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tridip Ray, 2005. "Sharecropping, Land Exploitation And Land-Improving Investments," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 56(2), pages 127-143.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KOUADIO, Hugues, 2012.
"Droit foncier, productivité et investissement dans l'agriculture : cas du café en Côte d'Ivoire
[Land tenure, productivity and investment in agriculture: the case of coffee in Côte d'Ivoire]," MPRA Paper 49944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deininger, Klaus & Goyal, Aparajita, 2012.
"Going digital: Credit effects of land registry computerization in India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 236-243.
- Deininger, Klaus & Goyal, Aparajita, 2010. "Going digital : credit effects of land registry computerization in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5244, The World Bank.
- Daniel Ayalew Ali & Klaus Deininger & Markus Goldstein, 2011.
"Environmental and Gender Impacts of Land Tenure Regularization in Africa,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
25527, The World Bank.
- Ayalew Ali, Daniel & Goldstein, Markus, 2011. "Environmental and Gender Impacts of Land Tenure Regularization in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Goldstein, Markus, 2014.
"Environmental and gender impacts of land tenure regularization in Africa: Pilot evidence from Rwanda,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 262-275.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Goldstein, Markus, 2011. "Environmental and gender impacts of land tenure regularization in Africa : pilot evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5765, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Hilhorst, Thea & Songwe, Vera, 2014. "Identifying and addressing land governance constraints to support intensification and land market operation: Evidence from 10 African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 76-87.
- Catherine Bros & Alain Desdoigts & Hugues Kouassi Kouadio, 2017. "Land Tenure Insecurity as an Investment Incentive: The Case of Migrant Cocoa Farmers and Settlers in Ivory Coast," Working Papers DT/2017/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- KOUADIO, Hugues & DESDOIGTS, Alain, 2012.
"Déforestation, migrations, saturation et réformes foncières: La Côte d’Ivoire entre résilience rurale et litiges fonciers
[Deforestation, migration, saturation and land reforms: Côte d'Ivoire betwe," MPRA Paper 49938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:iv:1:p:621-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.