Optimal Public Goods Provision: Implications of Endogenizing the Labor/Leisure Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Flores, Nicholas E. & Graves, Philip E., 2008. "Optimal public goods provision: implications of endogenizing the labor/leisure choice," MPRA Paper 19923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. R. Hicks, 1943. "The Four Consumer's Surpluses," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 31-41.
- Daniel McFadden, 1994. "Contingent Valuation and Social Choice," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 689-708.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip E. Graves, 2010. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Environmental Projects: A Plethora of Systematic Biases," CESifo Working Paper Series 3144, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:7-8:y:2017:i::p:9-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graves, Philip E., 2017. "Global Climate Policy Will Have Net Benefits Larger Than Anyone Thinks (and Welfare Gains, Strangely, Are Likely To Be Much Larger Yet)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 73-76.
- Graves Philip E, 2009.
"A Note on the Valuation of Collective Goods: Overlooked Input Market Free Riding for Non-Individually Incrementable Goods,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Graves, Philip E., 2009. "A note on the valuation of collective goods: overlooked input market free riding for non-individually incrementable goods," MPRA Paper 19928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graves, Philip E., 2012.
"Benefit-Cost Analysis of Environmental Projects: A Plethora of Biases Understating Net Benefits,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 1-25, August.
- Graves Philip E., 2012. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Environmental Projects: A Plethora of Biases Understating Net Benefits," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-25, August.
- Philip E. Graves, 2011.
"Appropriate Fiscal Policy over the Business Cycle: Proper Stimulus Policies Can Work,"
The IUP Journal of Governance and Public Policy,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 26-32, June.
- Philip E. Graves, 2010. "Appropriate Fiscal Policy over the Business Cycle: Proper Stimulus Policies Can Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 3160, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:84:y:2008:i:4:p:701-707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .