Intra-Regional Amenities, Wages, and Home Prices: The Role of Forests in the Southwest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucie Schmidt & Paul N. Courant, 2006.
"Sometimes Close Is Good Enough: The Value Of Nearby Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5), pages 931-951.
- Lucie Schmidt & Paul N. Courant, 2003. "Sometimes Close is Good Enough: The Value of Nearby Environmental Amenities," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Graves, Philip E. & Arthur, Michelle M. & Sexton, Robert L., 1999. "Amenities and the labor earnings function," MPRA Paper 19911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "The Rising Price of Nonmarket Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 227-232, May.
- Acharya, Gayatri & Bennett, Lynne Lewis, 2001. "Valuing Open Space and Land-Use Patterns in Urban Watersheds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 221-237, March-May.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Estimating a Wage Curve for Britain: 1973-90," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1025-1043, September.
- Gawande, Kishore & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P. & Wang, Pingo, 2000. "Internal migration and the environmental Kuznets curve for US hazardous waste sites," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 151-166, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mani Nepal, "undated". "Where gathering firewood matters: Proximity and forest management effects in hedonic pricing models for rural Nepal," Working papers 113, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Germán M. Izãn & Michael S. Hand & Matias Fontenla & Robert P. Berrens, 2010. "The Economic Value Of Protecting Inventoried Roadless Areas: A Spatial Hedonic Price Study In New Mexico," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 537-553, October.
- David A. McGranahan & Timothy R. Wojan & Dayton M. Lambert, 2011. "The rural growth trifecta: outdoor amenities, creative class and entrepreneurial context -super-§," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-557, May.
- Charlotte Ham & Patricia A. Champ & John B. Loomis & Robin M. Reich, 2012. "Accounting for Heterogeneity of Public Lands in Hedonic Property Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 444-456.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Stenger, Anne, 2013.
"Spatial preference heterogeneity in forest recreation,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 67-77.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Garcia, Serge & Olsen, Soren Boye & Stenger, Anne, 2011. "Spatial Preference Heterogeneity in Forest Recreation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120386, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koirala, Bishwa S. & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P., 2014. "Estimating the net implicit price of energy efficient building codes on U.S. households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 667-675.
- Hand, Michael S. & Thacher, Jennifer A. & McCollum, Daniel W. & Berrens, Robert P., 2008. "Forest Amenities and Location Choice in the Southwest," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(2), August.
- Price, James I. & McCollum, Daniel W. & Berrens, Robert P., 2010. "Insect infestation and residential property values: A hedonic analysis of the mountain pine beetle epidemic," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 415-422, July.
- Waltert, Fabian & Schläpfer, Felix, 2010. "Landscape amenities and local development: A review of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 141-152, December.
- Joshi, Janak & Ali, Mohammad & Berrens, Robert P., 2017. "Valuing farm access to irrigation in Nepal: A hedonic pricing model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 35-46.
More about this item
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:84:y:2008:i:4:p:635-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .