Maternal Labor Supply and the Introduction of Kindergartens into American Public Schools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian, 2007.
"The effect of a large expansion of pre-primary school facilities on preschool attendance and maternal employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 665-680, June.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani, 2004. "The effect of a large expansion of pre-primary school facilities on preschool attendance and maternal employment," IFS Working Papers W04/30, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sebastian Galiani & Samuel Berlinski, 2005. "The Effect of a Large Expansion of Pre-Primary School Facilities on Preschool Attendance and Maternal Employment," Working Papers 77, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2005.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226533568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blau, David M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2001.
"The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blau & Erdal Tekin, 2003. "The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers," NBER Working Papers 9665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003. "Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number moff03-1.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003. "Introduction to "Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States"," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wenjui Han & Jane Waldfogel, 2001. "Child Care Costs and Women's Employment: A Comparison of Single and Married Mothers With Pre-School-Aged Children," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 82(3), pages 552-568.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:44:y:2009:i1:p140-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.