The Impact Of Advertising On Aggregate Consumption: The Case Of Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Ashley, R & Granger, C W J & Schmalensee, R, 1980. "Advertising and Aggregate Consumption: An Analysis of Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1149-1167, July.
- Seldom, Barry J. & Jung, Chulho, 1995. "The length of the effect of aggregate advertising on aggregate consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 207-211, May.
- Taylor, Lester D & Weiserbs, Daniel, 1972. "Advertising and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 642-655, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio FIORILLO & Marco LILLA & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2013. "Advertising Has Got You On The Run. Well-Being, Consumption and Leisure in a GE model," Working Papers 389, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
KeywordsADL models; advertising; Koyck transformation;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:3:y:2008:i:3(5)_fall2008:p:223-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .