Currency competition in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaubel, Roland, 1984. "The Government's Money Monopoly: Externalities or Natural Monopoly?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 27-58.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew T. Levin, 2017.
"Central Bank Digital Currency and the Future of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
23711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew T. Levin, 2017. "Central Bank Digital Currency And The Future Of Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers 17104, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "The Competitive Supply of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 423-453, November.
- Rolnick, Arthur J & Weber, Warren E, 1983. "New Evidence on the Free Banking Era," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1080-1091, December.
- Gorton, Gary, 1985. "Banking theory and free banking history: A Review Essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 267-276, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9781107199309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolnick, Arthur J. & Weber, Warren E., 1984. "The causes of free bank failures : A detailed examination," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 267-291, November.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987. "Has Government Any Role in Money?," NBER Chapters,in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 289-314 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bordo & Thomas Helbling & Harold James, 2007.
"Swiss Exchange Rate Policy in the 1930s. Was the Delay in Devaluation Too High a Price to Pay for Conservatism?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Michael Bordo & Thomas Helbling & Harold James, 2006. "Swiss Exchange Rate Policy in the 1930s. Was the Delay in Devaluation Too High a Price to Pay for Conservatism?," NBER Working Papers 12491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:auswrt:2017:68:01:101-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Legge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siasrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.