El fin de la educación pública en Chile?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Gallego & Andrés Hernando, 2009. "School Choice in Chile: Looking at the Demand Side," Documentos de Trabajo 356, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2002. "The Performance of Private and Public Schools in the Chilean Voucher System," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 39(118), pages 423-454.
- Cristian Garcia Palomer & Ricardo Paredes, 2010. "Reducing the Educational Gap: Good Results in Vulnerable Groups," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 535-555.
- Chumacero, Romulo & Paredes, Ricardo, 2008. "Should for-profit schools be banned?," MPRA Paper 15099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela Rom‡n & Marcela Perticar‡, 2012.
"Student mobility in low quality schools: Segmentation among the most vulnerable students,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2 Year 20), pages 159-177, December.
- Marcela Perticara & Marcela Roman, 2012. "Student mobility in low quality schools. Segmentation among the most vulnerable students," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv286, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Canals, Catalina & Meneses, Francisco & Serra, Camila, 2015.
"Aspectos geográficos de los cambios de estudiantes entre establecimientos escolares
[Geographic factor of School Choice]," MPRA Paper 66568, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Ricardo Paredes & Rómulo Chumacero & Juan Gallegos, 2012. "Competition Pressures and Academic Performance in a Generalized Vouchers Context," EcoMod2012 4184, EcoMod.
- Chumacero, Rómulo A. & Gómez, Daniel & Paredes, Ricardo D., 2011. "I would walk 500 miles (if it paid): Vouchers and school choice in Chile," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1103-1114, October.
- Chumacero, Rómulo & Paredes, Ricardo, 2011. "Favored child? School choice within the family," MPRA Paper 31838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paredes, Ricardo D. & Drago, José Luis, 2011. "The quality gap in Chile's education system," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Daniel G—mez & R—mulo A. Chumacero & Ricardo D. Paredes, 2012. "School choice and information," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2 Year 20), pages 143-157, December.
- Paredes, Ricardo D. & Paredes, Valentina, 2009. "Chile: academic performance and educational management under a rigid employment regime," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & Juan Gallegos Mardones & Ricardo D. Paredes, 2016. "Competition Pressures and Academic Performance in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(2 Year 20), pages 217-232, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEducación pública; descentralización;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:36:y:2009:i:1:p:47-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.