Discriminación salarial por género en Chile: una mirada global
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "The impact of the occupations and economic activities on the gender wage gap using a counterfactual framework," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 22, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Joseph Ramos & David Coble & Ricardo Elfernan & Claudia Soto, 2013. "The Impact of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills on Professional Salaries in An Emerging Economy, C hile," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 51(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Does the gender wage gap exist among male and female workers with similar human capital? A Coarsened Exact Matching for Chile between 1992 and 2009," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 19, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Jairo Rivera, 2013. "Teoría y práctica de la discrimación en el mercado laboral Ecuatoriano (2007-2012)," Analítika, Analítika - Revista de Análisis Estadístico/Journal of Statistical Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 7-22, Junio.
- Mauricio Quiñones Domínguez & Juan Antonio Rodríguez Sinisterra, 2011. "Rendimiento de la educación en las regiones colombianas: un análisis usando la Descomposición Oaxaca-Blinder," REVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA - CIDSE, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE, August.
- Tejada, Mauricio M., 2016. "Lifetime inequality measures for an emerging economy: The case of Chile," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsDescomposición salarial; discriminación; género.;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:esteco:v:32:y:2005:i:2:p:133-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verónica Kunze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.