The Effects of Male Incarceration Dynamics on Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome Infection Rates among African American Women and Men
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland G. Fryer & Paul S. Heaton & Steven D. Levitt & Kevin M. Murphy, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Crack Cocaine," NBER Working Papers 11318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:7:1218-1223_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Fair, Ray C., 1992.
"Estimation of polynomial distributed lags and leads with end point constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 123-139.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Ray C. Fair, 1989. "Estimation of Polynomial Distributed Lags and Leads with End Point Constraints," NBER Technical Working Papers 0079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariél Pakes & Zvi Griliches, 1984.
"Estimating Distributed Lags in Short Panels with an Application to the Specification of Depreciation Patterns and Capital Stock Constructs,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 243-262.
- Ariel Pakes & Zvi Griliches, 1982. "Estimating Distributed Lags in Short Panels with an Application to the Specification of Depreciation Patterns and Capital Stock Constructs," NBER Working Papers 0933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:2:209-210_8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0611-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- William D. Barta & Deborah Shelton & Cheryl Cepelak & Colleen Gallagher, 2016. "Promoting a Sustainable Academic–Correctional Health Partnership: Lessons for Systemic Action Research," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 27-50, February.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:19-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:52:y:2009:i:2:p:251-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.