Opium in Afghanistan: Prospects for the Success of Source Country Drug Control Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Line Bretteville-Jensen & Erik Bi¯rn, 2003. "Heroin Consumption, Prices and Addiction: Evidence from Self-reported Panel Data," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 661-679, December.
- Arno Maatman & Caspar Schweigman & Arjan Ruijs & Maarten H. van Der Vlerk, 2002. "Modeling Farmers' Response to Uncertain Rainfall in Burkina Faso: A Stochastic Programming Approach," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 399-414, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reyes, Luis Carlos, 2014.
"Estimating the Causal Effect of Forced Eradication on Coca Cultivation in Colombian Municipalities,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-84.
- Reyes, Luis Carlos, 2011. "Estimating the causal effect of forced eradication on coca cultivation in Colombian municipalities," MPRA Paper 33478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilla I.M. Andersson, 2013. "Counterproductive Counternarcotic Strategies?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 917-931.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2015. "International Narcotics Trade, Foreign Aid, And Enforcement," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1630-1646, July.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Gavrilova, Evelina, 2014. "Income and Livelihoods in the War in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 113-131.
- Vasquez Escallon, Juanita, 2015. "When too much punishment decreases legality. The case of coca-reducing policies in Colombia," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113156, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andersson, Camilla, 2010. "Counterproductive counternarcotic strategies? A study of the effects of opium eradication in the presence of imperfect capital markets and sharecropping arrangements," Umeå Economic Studies 809, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:5:p:741-761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2013. "Evaluating Economic Warfare: Lessons from Efforts to Suppress the Afghan Opium Trade," MPRA Paper 57890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Clemens, 2013. "An Analysis of Economic Warfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 523-527, May.
- Andersson, Camilla I.M., 2011. "Counterproductive Counternarcotic Strategies?," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 118959, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:51:y:2008:i:3:p:407-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .