Heroin Consumption, Prices and Addiction: Evidence from Self-reported Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Clemens, 2008. "Opium in Afghanistan: Prospects for the Success of Source Country Drug Control Policies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Kaili Shen & David Giles, 2006.
"Rational exuberance at the mall: addiction to carrying a credit card balance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 587-592.
- Kaili Shen & David E. Giles, 2005. "Rational Exuberance at the Mall: Addiction to Carrying a Credit Card Balance," Econometrics Working Papers 0508, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Robert E. Marks, 2013. "Increasing Marginal Revenue and Demand Elasticity," Discussion Papers 2013-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hans Melberg & Andrew Jones & Anne Bretteville-Jensen, 2010.
"Is cannabis a gateway to hard drugs?,"
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 583-603, June.
- Hans Olav Melberg & Anne Line Bretteville-Jensen & Andrew M. Jones, 2007. "Is cannabis a gateway to hard drugs?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Anne Bretteville-Jensen, 2006. "Drug Demand – Initiation, Continuation and Quitting," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(4), pages 491-516, December.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Jonathan H. Cantor & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 2015. "Economic downturns and substance abuse treatment: Evidence from admissions data," DETU Working Papers 1504, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Olmstead, Todd A. & Alessi, Sheila M. & Kline, Brendan & Pacula, Rosalie Liccardo & Petry, Nancy M., 2015. "The price elasticity of demand for heroin: Matched longitudinal and experimental evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 59-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:105:y:2003:i:4:p:661-679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.