Strategic Behavior and Marriage Payments: Theory and Evidence from Senegal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2005.
"Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2000. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2004. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," FCND discussion papers 185, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2002. "Assets at Marriage in Rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2004. "Assets at Marriage in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2004. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," FCND briefs 185, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Marriage: Part II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 11-26, Part II, .
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, & Pushkar Maitra, & Diganta Mukherjee, "undated".
"'Arranged' Marriage, Co-Residence and Female Schooling: a Model with Evidence from India,"
06/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Maitra, Pushkar & Mukherjee, Diganta, 2008. "‘Arranged’ Marriage, Co-Residence and Female Schooling: A Model with Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 3336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nava Ashraf & Natalie Bau & Nathan Nunn & Alessandra Voena, 2016. "Bride Price and Female Education," NBER Working Papers 22417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Gaspart, Frederic, 2007. "The Perverse Effects of High Brideprices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1221-1236, July.
- Aldashev, Gani & Chaara, Imane & Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2012. "Using the law to change the custom," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 182-200.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:59:y:2010:i:1:p:149-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.