Quantile regression with bootstrapped standard errors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Transient poverty in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1616, The World Bank.
- Rajesh K. Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 2003.
"Performance Incentives within Firms: The Effect of Managerial Responsibility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1613-1650, August.
- Rajesh K. Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1999. "Performance Incentives Within Firms: The Effect of Managerial Responsibility," NBER Working Papers 7334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajesh K. Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1999.
"The Other Side of the Trade-off: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(1), pages 65-105, February.
- Rajesh Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1998. "The Other Side of the Tradeoff: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation," NBER Working Papers 6634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily Zietz & G. Sirmans, 2008.
"Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 317-333, November.
- Joachim Zietz & Emily N. Zietz & G. Stacy Sirmans., 2007. "Determinants of House Prices: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 200706, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Wada, Roy & Herbert, Zahirovic-Herbert, 2009. "Distribution of Demand for School Quality: Evidence from Quantile Regression," MPRA Paper 18078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agrawal, Vipin & Kothare, Meeta & Rao, Ramesh K. S. & Wadhwa, Pavan, 2004. "Bid-ask spreads, informed investors, and the firm's financial condition," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Ito, Keiko, 2004. "Foreign ownership and plant productivity in the Thai automobile industry in 1996 and 1998: a conditional quantile analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 321-353, April.
- M. Bagella & L. Becchetti, 1999. "The Determinants of Motion Picture Box Office Performance: Evidence from Movies Produced in Italy," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(4), pages 237-256, November.
- George Anastassopoulos & Fragkiskos Filippaios & Paul Phillips, 2007. "An ‘eclectic’ investigation of tourism multinationals’ activities: Evidence from the Hotels and Hospitality Sector in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 08, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Massimo Molinari & Silvia Giannangeli & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2016.
"Financial Structure and Corporate Growth: Evidence from Italian Panel Data,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(3), pages 303-325, November.
- Silvia Giannangeli & Giorgio Fagiolo & Massimo Molinari, 2008. "Financial Structure and Corporate Growth: Evidence from Italian Panel Data," LEM Papers Series 2008/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Zhang, Lei & Leonard, Tammy, 2014. "Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 133-143.
- Bergman, Karin & Ejermo, Olof, 2011. "Swedish Business R&D and its Export Dependence," Working Papers 2011:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara, 2009. "Scale and Scope - human capital and the structure of regional export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 195, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cichello, Michael S., 2005. "The impact of firm size on pay-performance sensitivities," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 609-627, September.
- Maria Letizia Giorgetti, 2001. "Quantile Regression in Lower Bound Estimation," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Determinants of transient and chronic poverty : evidence from rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1936, The World Bank.
- Dimelis, Sophia & Louri-Dendrinou, Eleni, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and Efficiency Benefits: A Conditional Quantile Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "The Impact of Natural Amenity on Farmland Values: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119804, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:1993:v:2:i:9:sg11.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.