Nonparametric testing of distributions—the Epps–Singleton two-sample test using the empirical characteristic function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Szymon Borak & Wolfgang Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Stable Distributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Eckel, Catherine C & Grossman, Philip J, 1998. "Are Women Less Selfish Than Men? Evidence from Dictator Experiments," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 726-735, May.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2008. "Presentation Effects in Cross-Cultural Experiments - An Experimental Framework for Comparisons," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & McCabe, Kevin A & Smith, Vernon L, 1996. "On Expectations and the Monetary Stakes in Ultimatum Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(3), pages 289-301.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Engel, 2011.
"Dictator games: a meta study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 14(4), pages 583-610, November.
- Christoph Engel, 2010. "Dictator Games: A Meta Study," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2011.
- Dirk Engelmann & Alistair Munro & Marieta Valente, 2011.
"On the behavioural relevance of optional and mandatory impure public goods: results from a laboratory experiment,"
NIMA Working Papers
45, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Dirk Engelmann & Alistair Munro & Marieta Valente, 2012. "On the behavioural relevance of optional and mandatory impure public goods: results from a laboratory experiment," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-17, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Alberto Cavallo & Guillermo Cruces & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2014. "Inflation Expectations, Learning and Supermarket Prices," NBER Working Papers 20576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elwyn Davies & Marcel Fafchamps, 2017. "When No Bad Deed Goes Punished: Relational Contracting in Ghana versus the UK," NBER Working Papers 23123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Cavallo & Guillermo Cruces & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017.
"Inflation Expectations, Learning, and Supermarket Prices: Evidence from Survey Experiments,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 1-35, July.
- Alberto Cavallo & Guillermo Cruces & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2016. "Inflation Expectations, Learning and Supermarket Prices: Evidence from Survey Experiments," Artefactual Field Experiments 00542, The Field Experiments Website.
- Chmura, Thorsten & Goerg, Sebastian J. & Weiss, Pia, 2016.
"Natural groups and economic characteristics as driving forces of wage discrimination,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 178-200.
- Thorsten Chmura & Sebastian J. Goerg & Pia Weiss, 2016. "Natural Groups and Economic Characteristics as Driving Forces of Wage Discrimination," Working Papers wp2016_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Cardella, Eric & Depew, Briggs, 2016. "Testing for the Ratchet Effect: Evidence from a Real-Effort Work Task," IZA Discussion Papers 9981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Cavallo & Guillermo Cruces & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2016. "Learning from Potentially-Biased Statistics: Household Inflation Perceptions and Expectations in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 22103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Vassilopoulos, Achilleas, 2016.
"Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course,"
73548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Achilleas Vassilopoulos, 2016. "Intertemporal stability of survey-based measures of risk and time preferences over a three-year course," Working Papers 2016-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas & Syse, Astri & Øien, Henning, 2016. "Gender bias in public long-term care? A survey experiment among care managers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PB), pages 126-138.
- Alberto Cavallo & Guillermo Cruces & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2016. "Learning from Potentially Biased Statistics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 59-108.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:182-202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsescftest; nonparametric tests; Kolomogorov–Smirnov; Epps–Singleton; two-sample case;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:454-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .