A robust instrumental-variables estimator
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincenzo Verardi & Alice McCathie, 2012. "The S-estimator of multivariate location and scatter in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(2), pages 299-307, June.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Christophe Croux, 2009. "Robust regression in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(3), pages 439-453, September.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2007. "Enhanced routines for instrumental variables/generalized method of moments estimation and testing," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(4), pages 465-506, December.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Catherine Dehon, 2010. "Multivariate outlier detection in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(2), pages 259-266, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Camponovo & Taisuke Otsu, 2015.
"Robustness of Bootstrap in Instrumental Variable Regression,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 352-393, March.
- Lorenzo Camponovo & Taisuke Otsu, 2011. "Robustness of Bootstrap in Instrumental Variable Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1796, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Camponovo, Lorenzo & Otsu, Taisuke, 2014. "Robustness of bootstrap in instrumental variable regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58185, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Camponovo, Lorenzo & Otsu, Taisuke, 2015. "Robustness of bootstrap in instrumental variable regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60185, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lorenzo Camponovo & Taisuke Otsu, 2014. "Robustness of bootstrap in instrumental variable regression," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 572, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/572 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2012. "Supposedly Strong Instruments and Good Leverage Points," Working Papers 1203, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsrobivreg; multivariate outliers; robustness; S-estimator; instrumental variables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:12:y:2012:i:2:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.