The Sales and Competitive Effects of Styling and Advertising Practices in the U.S. Auto Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korenok, Oleg & Hoffer, George E. & Millner, Edward L., 2010.
"Non-price determinants of automotive demand: Restyling matters most,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1282-1289, December.
- Oleg Korenok & George E. Hoffer & Edward L. Millner, 2009. "Non-Price Determinants of Automotive Demand: Restyling Matters Most," Working Papers 0903, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David A. Soberman, 2004. "Research Note: Additional Learning and Implications on the Role of Informative Advertising," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12), pages 1744-1750, December.
- Ana M. Aizcorbe & Martha Starr-McCluer & James T. Hickman, 2003. "The replacement demand for motor vehicles: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2008-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Greuner & David Kamerschen & Peter Klein, 2000. "The Competitive Effects of Advertising in the US Automobile Industry, 1970-94," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 245-261.
- González, Eduardo & Cárcaba, Ana & Ventura, Juan, 2015. "How car dealers adjust prices to reach the product efficiency frontier in the Spanish automobile market," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-48.
- Requena-Silvente, Francisco & Walker, James, 2007. "Investigating sales and advertising rivalry in the UK multipurpose vehicle market (1995-2002)," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-180.
- Larkin, Yelena, 2013. "Brand perception, cash flow stability, and financial policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 232-253.
- Peter Scott & James Walker, 2010. "Sales and Advertising Rivalry in Interwar US Department Stores," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nichols, Mark W. & Fournier, Gary M., 1999. "Recovering from a bad reputation: changing beliefs about the quality of U.S. autos," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 299-318, April.
- Peter Scott & James Walker, 2010. "Advertising, promotion, and the competitive advantage of interwar British department stores," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1105-1128, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:75:y:1993:i:4:p:649-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .