Unemployment, Long-term Employment Relations, and Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lazear, Edward P. & Shaw, Kathryn L. & Stanton, Christopher, 2014. "Making do with less: working harder during recessions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60617, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher Stanton, 2014. "Making Do With Less: Working Harder During Recessions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1321, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carter, Thomas J., 2005. "Money and efficiency wages: the neglected effect of employment on efficiency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 199-209, March.
- Andrew S. Green, 2017. "Hours Off the Clock," Working Papers 17-44, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher Stanton, 2013.
"Making Do With Less: Working Harder during Recessions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Labor Markets in the Aftermath of the Great Recession, pages 333-360
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher Stanton, 2013. "Making Do With Less: Working Harder During Recessions," NBER Working Papers 19328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esteves, Luiz A., 2014.
"A Economia das Firmas Cooperadas e a Análise Antitruste
[The Economics of Cooperative Firms and the Antitrust Analysis]," MPRA Paper 58908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Rebitzer, James B., 1995. "Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-129, September.
- Campbell III, Carl M., 2006. "A model of the determinants of effort," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-237, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:4:p:627-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.