The Turkish Welfare Regime Under Pressure: Resilience Or Change?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mélika BEN SALEM & Isabelle BENSIDOUN & Selin PELEK, 2011. "Informal Employment In Turkey: An Overview," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 34, pages 57-84.
- Adem Y. Elveren, 2008. "Social Security Reform in Turkey: A Critical Perspective," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 212-232, June.
- Gough,Ian & Wood,Geof & Barrientos,Armando & Bevan,Philippa & Davis,Peter & Room,Graham, 2004. "Insecurity and Welfare Regimes in Asia, Africa and Latin America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521834193.
- Korkut Boratav & A. Erinc Yeldan & Ahmet H. Kose, 2000. "Globalization, Distribution and Social Policy: Turkey, 1980-1998," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2000-10, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
More about this item
KeywordsWELFARE REGIME; SOCIAL PROTECTION; INFORMAL EMPLOYMENT; TURKEY;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:34:y:2011:p:85-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.