A Cost Analysis of a Minimum Pension Guarantee for the Individual Pension System in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adem Y. Elveren, 2008. "Assessing gender inequality in the Turkish pension system," International Social Security Review, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 61(2), pages 39-58, April.
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Alejo, Javier & Haimovich, Francisco & Olivieri, Sergio & Tornarolli, Leopoldo, 2007.
"Poverty among the Elderly in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
42957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Javier Alejo & Francisco Haimovich & Sergio Olivieri & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2007. "Poverty among the Elderly in Latin America and the Caribbean," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0055, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Adem Y. Elveren, 2008. "Social Security Reform in Turkey: A Critical Perspective," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 212-232, June.
- Mario Jametti, 2007.
"Underfunding of Defined Benefit Pension Plans and Benefit Guarantee Insurance - An Overview of Theory and Empirics,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
200, McMaster University.
- Mario Jametti, 2007. "Underfunding of Defined Benefit Pension Plans and Benefit Guarantee Insurance - An Overview of Theory and Empirics," Working Papers 2007_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Merton & Zvi Bodie, 1992. "On the Management of Financial Guarantees," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 21(4), Winter.
- Marie‐Eve Lachance & Olivia S. Mitchell & Kent Smetters, 2003.
"Guaranteeing Defined Contribution Pensions: The Option to Buy Back a Defined Benefit Promise,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Marie-Eve Lachance & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2002. "Guaranteeing Defined Contribution Pensions: The Option to Buy-Back a Defined Benefit Promise," NBER Working Papers 8731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smetters, Kent, 2002.
"Controlling the cost of minimum benefit guarantees in public pension conversions,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 9-33, March.
- Kent Smetters, 2002. "Controlling the Cost of Minimum Benefit Guarantees in Public Pension Conversions," NBER Working Papers 8732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nielson, Norma L. & Chan, David K. W., 2007. "Private pensions and government guarantees: clues from Canada," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Wilkie, A.D., 1995. "More on a Stochastic Asset Model for Actuarial Use," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(5), pages 777-964, December.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Ross, Thomas W., 2003. "Protecting underfunded pensions: the role of guarantee funds," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 247-272, November.
- Marie-Eve Lachance & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2002. "Understanding Individual Account Guarantees," NBER Working Papers 9195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmet Tuncay Teksoz & Serdar Sayan, 2002. "Simulation of Benefits and Risks after the Planned Privatization of the Pension System in Turkey: Is the Expected Boost to Financial Markets Feasible?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 23-45, October.
More about this item
KeywordsContribution; Individual Pension System; Pension Guarantees; Turkey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2009_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.