On path independent stochastic choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Billot & Itzhak Gilboa & Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 2005.
"Probabilities as Similarity-Weighted Frequencies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1125-1136, July.
- Antoine Billot & Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler & Dov Samet, 2004. "Probabilities as Similarity-Weighted Frequencies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1492, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Antoine Billot & Dov Samet & David Schmeidler, 2005. "Probabilities as Similarity-Weighted Frequencies," Post-Print hal-00481235, HAL.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Hayashi, Takashi, 2010. "Bayesian consistent belief selection," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 432-439, January.
- Kalai, Ehud & Megiddo, Nimrod, 1980. "Path Independent Choices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 781-784, April.
- Machina, Mark J & Parks, Robert P, 1981. "On Path Independent Randomized Choice: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1345-1347, September.
- Chambers, Christopher P., 2008. "Consistent representative democracy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 348-363, March.
- Faruk Gul & Paulo Natenzon & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2014. "Random Choice as Behavioral Optimization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 1873-1912, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLuce model; stochastic choice; logit model; path independence;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:2653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.