The impact of Basel I capital requirements on bank behavior and the efficacy of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samu Peura & Esa Jokivuolle, 2004. "Simulation-based stress testing of banks’ regulatory capital adequacy," Finance 0405003, EconWPA.
- Gabe J. De Bondt & Henriette M. Prast, 2000.
"Bank capital ratios in the 1990s: cross-country evidence,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(212), pages 71-97.
- Gabe J. De Bondt & Henriette M. Prast, 2000. "Bank capital ratios in the 1990s: cross-country evidence," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(212), pages 71-97.
- G.J. de Bondt & H.M. Prast, 1999. "Bank capital ratios in the 1990s: cross-country evidence," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 603, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bofinger, Peter, 2001. "Monetary Policy: Goals, Institutions, Strategies, and Instruments," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel A. Giménez Roche & Jason Lermyte, 2016.
"Securitization and regulatory arbitrage within the ABCT framework,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Gabriel Giménez Roche & Jason Lermyte, 2016. "Securitization and regulatory arbitrage within the ABCT framework," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Henselmann, Klaus & Ditter, Dominik & Lupp, Philipp, 2016. "The Effects of the Financial Crisis on Cooperative Banks in Europe – A Critical Comparison –," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2016-1, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Accounting and Auditing.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel Accord; Capital Ratios; Bank Regulation; Monetary Policy;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:1:p:16-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis) or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.