Can the European Monetary System be a model for East Asian monetary cooperation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2005. "A Deviation Measurement for Coordinated Exchange Rate Policies in East Asia," Discussion papers 05017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- De Grauwe, Paul, 1989. "The Cost of Disinflation and the European Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyung Tae Lee & Deok Ryong Yoon, 2007. "A Roadmap for East Asian Monetary Integration : The Necessary First Step," Macroeconomics Working Papers 21971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Melitz, Jacques, 1987. "Monetary Discipline, Germany, and the European Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji, 2000. "Proposed strategy for a regional exchange rate arrangement in post-crisis East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2503, The World Bank.
- John Williamson, 2005. "A Currency Basket for East Asia, Not Just China," Policy Briefs PB05-01, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Shingo Watanabe & Masanobu Ogura, 2006. "How Far Apart Are Two ACUs from Each Other? : Asian Currency Unit and Asian Currency Union," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 06-E-20, Bank of Japan.
- W. R. M. Perraudin & E. H. Gardner, 1992.
"Asymmetry in the ERM; A Case Study of French and German Interest Rates Since Basle-Nyborg,"
IMF Working Papers
92/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Gardner, Edward H & Perraudin, William, 1993. "Asymmetry in the ERM: A Case Study of French and German Interest Rates Since Basel-Nyborg," CEPR Discussion Papers 753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 1989. "Is the European Monetary System a DM-Zone?," CEPR Discussion Papers 297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia Rocabado, Daniel, 2010. "The road to monetary union in Latin America: An EMS-type fixed exchange rate system as an intermediate step," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 85, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rjapxx:v:15:y:2010:i:2:p:89-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/rjap .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.